Pokemon Johto Battle Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live your dreams and become the Johto Battle frontier champion.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vote For Us!

TopLists
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff List
Admins
Byakuga
Shizuka
Maxulus
Kevin

Global Mods

Moderators
Zioyu
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is eruevalti

Our users have posted a total of 1182 messages in 176 subjects

a fresh start

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clarencepowell64

Clarencepowell64

a fresh start Empty
PostSubject: a fresh start   a fresh start Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:53 am

Clay looks down at his new pokemon and gathers the materials from its hands. "Wow!, i know he may be doing some important work, but why do i feel like i just got pushed to the side." OK! It looks like I am your new partner squirtle. My name is Clay and me and you little buddy... ARE GONNA TAKE THE WORLD BY STROM!
The squirtle gives his trainer a blank stare of ignorance.
Fine then, im not so good at these things, but lets get out there and show the world what we are worth. Hows that sound?
The little pokemon looks up at his trainer with a look of acceptance.
Now that is more like it. I feel obligated to give you a name, so... Clay says a few names, but they where all met with the same look of disapproval. Whatever, but be warned, i will not give up!
Squirtle looks at his trainer with a smile, and with one last check of material the two set of to route 29.
Back to top Go down
dustfinger11

dustfinger11

a fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:06 am

A Rattatta emerges from a nearby bush. It stretches out its little legs and begins to walk out across your path. It seems like this tiny Pokemon has just woken up from a nap and is still oblivious to your presence.
Back to top Go down
Clarencepowell64

Clarencepowell64

a fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:59 am

Clay halts in his tracks, and silently informs his pokemon to do the same. He sets his eyes on the rattatta and notices that this is a great chance for a critical first strike, and does not wish to let this chance slip past his fingers.

OK squirtle, stay low and stay silent. This is our first battle and we may be luck right now. That little guy over there looks groggy and seems to have not sensed our presence. I want you to say sharp at all times and not let your guard down got it buddy?

The pokemon nods its head signaling that it understands the situation, and with its game face on, is ready to begin.

Now for our preemptive strike squirtle! Give this thing you best water gun hold nothing back!"he dynamically whispers"
Back to top Go down
Sia
Admin
Sia

a fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:44 pm

The water gun hit the rattata striking it back it shaked it off but it suffered some damage and it became fully awake and it charged against the Squirtle with tackle
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonjohtobf.forumotion.com
Clarencepowell64

Clarencepowell64

a fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Drat, that thing looks less shaken up and more angry than anything, but that's fine, I did not expect things to be easy in the first place. I just need to stay calm and continue to assess the situation as well as possible.

Now squirtle STAY SHARP! It looks like its using tackle, so that means it has to come to us. Intercept with a bubble attack to slow it down, and then fallow up with a tackle of your own if it connects!

Clay tries his best to sound confident and not to show any sign of doubt behind his commands. The sweat on his brow, and his shaking legs will show anyone and anything just how nervous he truly is at the moment
Back to top Go down
Sia
Admin
Sia

a fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:55 pm

The Rattata got hit by bubbles then finaly the final strike the Tackle which caused it to faint
Congratalations Squirtle is now Level 6
You may catch it Will you or not?
Back to top Go down
Clarencepowell64

Clarencepowell64

a fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Clay, to happy to say anything runs to his pokemon and hugs hims. He does not wish to capture the rattata, but also does not want the poor thing to lie out in the open unconscious like that. he finds a safe spot to lay it down and the happy trainer and his squirtle move onward
Back to top Go down
Sia
Admin
Sia

a fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:31 pm

You find a Pidgey chirping on a branch
Back to top Go down
Clarencepowell64

Clarencepowell64

a fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:45 pm

Clay looks up and notices the little bird... then, he remembers when he was younger, a pidgy drop some "baggage" on his open sandals and shirt. With his misplaced anger in hand he tells squirtle to get ready for battle.

Squirtle! knock that thing out of the tree with a bubble!
Back to top Go down
Sia
Admin
Sia

a fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:16 pm

"The pidgey got hit and a Pidgeotto appeared from behind ready to defend its baby
Back to top Go down
Clarencepowell64

Clarencepowell64

a fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:58 pm

Clay lets out a deep sigh and realizes that... this sucks. nothing good comes from anger

Squirtle, i want you to play this right ok? If you feel that you can take this thing down, im all for it, i trust you

The little pokemon looks at his opponent and puffs its chest out showing its ready to fight.

This guy is either very proud or just gutsy either way i like it.

SQUIRTLE!!! GET READY this is going to be on wild ride. your opponent is going to be faster than you so be on guard and start things of nice and easy. use tail whip, and if it tries a quick attack be ready to counter with bubble. DONT GET INTIMIDATED!!

I should be telling myself that not him, i hope he doesnt hate me if i decide its time to run away
Back to top Go down
Sia
Admin
Sia

a fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:01 am

The Pidgeotto used Whirlwind attack blowing you farther away into the grassland you see a Goldeen swimming in a near pond
Back to top Go down
Clarencepowell64

Clarencepowell64

a fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:08 am

Feeling a little overwhelmed at what just happened, Clay decided to take a little rest and get this chance to tell his pokemon the importence of knowing when to fight and when to run, and the importance of strategy. etc. He noticed a goldeen passing by, but pays no attention to it as he sees that this talk is a little more important.

However, squirtle was distracted, due to its explosive rage, and energy from its last battle, it dives right in at the passing goldeen and goes right for a tackle.

Squirtle what in the world are you doing! Now is not the time for another battle!
Back to top Go down
Raventheclaw

Raventheclaw

a fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:28 am

The Goldeen hearing the splash from Squirtle turns to see the angry water type charging, and decides to confront him with a horn attack! The two water types hit, making contact with each other, but the impact sent them reeling backward. Squirtle had a speed advantage, and the tackle had more power in it than the Goldeens Horn Attack. The Goldeen hit the rocks on the opposite side of the pond, but quickly recovered with a Horn Attack as it charged towards Squirtle!
Back to top Go down
Clarencepowell64

Clarencepowell64

a fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:35 am

The concerned trainer franticly looked into the water trying to grasp the location of his pokemon.
This is going way out of hand, if i cant see whats happening, im going to dive in there and grab that hot headed little runt. Just what is he trying to accomplish!?

Squirtle sees the goldeen charging with a horn attack, and makes an attempt to dodge and counter back with its tackle attack, it is feeling confident from it is feeling that is has an advantage, and it is its first underwater battle.
Back to top Go down
Raventheclaw

Raventheclaw

a fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:45 am

Goldeen missing it's target was slammed by a full body tackle! It slowly sank to the bottom of the pond, unconscious.

Your Squirtle is now level 7, congratulations.

Back to top Go down
Clarencepowell64

Clarencepowell64

a fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:11 am

Squirtle jumps out of the water with the most prideful looks on its face. Having visions of how proud its trainer would be because it just managed to take down an enemy with to problem at all. Unfortunately, Clay had a most angry look on its face that sent the little pokemon in to an intimidated cowering stance.

Clay wants to scream at the little pokemon, but knows he would be wrong of doing so, so he takes a deep breath to calm down and begins to his pokemon how worried and concerned he was.

Squirtle shows that he is sorry for making Clay worry about him, and continues to listen to his lecture about strategies and what kind of person he is.

And with a better understanding of each other, the two continue onward to Cherrygrove City
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a fresh start
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Johto Battle Frontier :: Johto :: Johto Region :: Route 29-
Jump to: