Pokemon Johto Battle Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live your dreams and become the Johto Battle frontier champion.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vote For Us!

TopLists
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff List
Admins
Byakuga
Shizuka
Maxulus
Kevin

Global Mods

Moderators
Zioyu
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is eruevalti

Our users have posted a total of 1182 messages in 176 subjects

Fall's Rising

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raventheclaw

Raventheclaw

Fall's Rising Empty
PostSubject: Fall's Rising   Fall's Rising Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:18 pm

Fall stood at the end of the New Bark Town watching as his Sister's Skarmomy flew away into the distant sunset returning to Hoenn. He stood there looking off in the direction of his homeland and he started feeling ever so homesick. His black saya glimmered in the light of the falling sun. He moved his hand to behind his tsuba, and adjusted his hakama as he walked towards Professor Elm's lab. Fall flicked his iaito up out of the saya to allow for an easier, draw just in case. Fall walked in silently ready to strike. His black hakama rubbing against each other ever so lightly. "Professor? Are you here?" Fall looked around, the lab was a mess. It looked like a massive fight or struggle has just occured. "Professor, it's Fall! Are you okay? Professor Elm!?" Fall called. Suddenly he heard the sound of struggling behind him. The brown haired teen went to investigate and found the professor struggling to contain a Trapinch. "Professor?"
Back to top Go down
Sia
Admin
Sia

Fall's Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall's Rising   Fall's Rising Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:21 pm

"Are you Fall? Your sister told me of your arrival here is a Trapinch i am trying to keep under control"Here is also a starter kit and a pokedex"Have a safe journey
Trapinches Moves:Sandstorm,Bite,Gyro Ball
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonjohtobf.forumotion.com
Raventheclaw

Raventheclaw

Fall's Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall's Rising   Fall's Rising Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:10 am

"Yes, Professor Elm, I'm Fall." Introduced himself as he grabbed away the flailing Trapinch. It calmed down as soon as the teen grabbed it's sand coloured body. Fall retrieved the 5 pokeballs and pokedex from the now winded professor. "Had a little trouble?" Fall could feel the professor glaring at his sarcastic comment. "Thank you, Professor Elm. I'll come visit you soon." Fall left the lab without another word.

Outside the lab Fall set down the small ground type. "that;s your name... Sand... Sand the Trapinch. Me and you... We are gonna go places, together" Fall, looked west towards route 29.
Back to top Go down
Sia
Admin
Sia

Fall's Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall's Rising   Fall's Rising Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:21 am

You can now go to Route 29
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonjohtobf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Fall's Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall's Rising   Fall's Rising Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall's Rising
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Johto Battle Frontier :: Johto :: Johto Region :: New bark town :: Professor Elms Lab-
Jump to: