Pokemon Johto Battle Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live your dreams and become the Johto Battle frontier champion.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vote For Us!

TopLists
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff List
Admins
Byakuga
Shizuka
Maxulus
Kevin

Global Mods

Moderators
Zioyu
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is eruevalti

Our users have posted a total of 1182 messages in 176 subjects

First stop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantasma

Phantasma

First stop Empty
PostSubject: First stop   First stop Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Beatrice walks into New Bark Town, she brims with confidence and adrenaline is pumping through her veins. 'So this is the town mom was talking about.' she thought looking at the quaint little town. 'It's really peaceful around here, i'd stay to sightsee but right now i've got important buisness to attend to!' She pumped her fist and began to trek through the town. She walked till she found a large two story building. "This must be the place." she murmured to herself. She went to knock but found that the door was open ajar. She opened the door and walked in. "Hello, Professor elm?!" she began to call the esteemed prof. "It's me Beatrice, my mom called you earlier about me coming!"
Back to top Go down
Sia
Admin
Sia

First stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: First stop   First stop Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:18 pm

"Come in there is a Misdreavus pokeball on the bottom shelf and a starter kit take those"Said Profesor Elm not even looking at the person

Congratalations You have a Misdreavus Level 5
Moves:Night shade,Hypnosis,Confuse Ray
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonjohtobf.forumotion.com
Phantasma

Phantasma

First stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: First stop   First stop Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:56 pm

Beatrice instantly went to the shelf and grabbed the pokeball and snuggled it close to her. "Yay! I got a ghost type, and a misdreavus at that! Thank you!" she said. She then proceeded to take the 5 other empty pokeballs aswell as the Pokedex. "Arrivederci Prof. Elm!" she said running out the door. "and thanks again."

Outside the lab, she opened the pokeball to let the little ghost pokemon out. It flew around her at great speed giggling. "Hmm, I think you could use a name, my mom used to nickname her pokemon." She put her her hand on her hip and the other her chin. "Well, I can see you're very energetic, so how about I name you Allegra?" (an italian name for cheerful and lively) Allegra had a smile on her face indicating that she liked her new name. "Ok then, Allegra, I think we're gonna make a great team, don't you?" Allegra had nodded. "Well, onwards toward adventure!" The duo then proceeded towards Route 29.
Back to top Go down
Etoile

Etoile

First stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: First stop   First stop Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:53 am

Route 29 [unlocked]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: First stop   First stop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First stop