Pokemon Johto Battle Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live your dreams and become the Johto Battle frontier champion.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vote For Us!

TopLists
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff List
Admins
Byakuga
Shizuka
Maxulus
Kevin

Global Mods

Moderators
Zioyu
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is eruevalti

Our users have posted a total of 1182 messages in 176 subjects

My feet are killing me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clarencepowell64

Clarencepowell64

My feet are killing me Empty
PostSubject: My feet are killing me   My feet are killing me Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:12 pm

Cherrygrove city, our first pit stop and i can not be more relieved at the site of that pokemon center.
The thought soon hit Clay that he will be walking a great distance in his travels, and that thought sent his mind into a state of sadness.

Before the two enter the city, Squirtle noticed a change in the atmosphere around Clay, and showed his curiosity as to say what is the matter? Turning to squirtle with a blank soulless expression, he calmly tells him, Dont mind me, this is just how i chose to interact with other people, when i dont know them.

Their first stop was at the pokemon center. Once there, Clay had squrtile examined and took that opportunity to rest his feet.

Rested and ready to go, the two leave the clinic and set out.
Ready squirtle? lets have a look around and get some more training done, we are getting closer to our first gym, and we can not afford any slacking... Clay chuckles at his choice of words. Hehe slaking...
With bad jokes in hand to two continue moving.
Back to top Go down

My feet are killing me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Johto Battle Frontier :: Johto :: Johto Region :: Cherrygrove City-
Jump to: